Friday, April 11, 2014

Feels like something is missing.

uh, oh yeah - we've not moved yet, and I'm not creating.

I stopped working on new pieces with the vow to go full steam ahead, once we moved.  I thought that it would take stress off myself, and keep things open.

I miss art. I miss creating.

We are moving on May 15, about a month from now, and that's good in the sense that I can pack slowly and carefully.  It's not good in the sense that I have SO MUCH to tell you guys!!!!!  Some great things are happening/in the works/not solidified yet, so I don't want to spill any beans but just enough to say that I can't wait to share everything with you in the near future.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, and may your creating infuse your entire life, from dreams to doing.

XOXO Juliette

(photo credit:  not mine, I love this guy but his name is eluding me - promise to correct this.  It's of Big Sur.)


2 comments:

  1. You are missed, Juliette. Hoping your move provides you with lots of positive surprises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too, dear friend. Talking, reading about what everyone is doing and sketching is keeping me afloat for now. Getting out of boxes and into a new studio space will be - bliss! xoxoxoxo

      Delete