Thursday, March 13, 2014

so, yeah....

Well, for one thing, I'll have to change the name of my blog.  I think I might just use my name.

We are moving to Nevada County in May.  No house found yet, but until then, I need to focus on getting somewhere to live, and moving (it's a long distance move), so I'm going to take a break from the blog.  I won't put Etsy or FB on hiatus as I need SOME communication or I'll go batty.

Ugh, I'm going to miss these redwoods so much.  Even though it is gorgeous in the Sierra Nevadas, it's just not redwood country.

Love you guys.  :)

(Me, Lapis and Esme having a cuddle)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll find a place that you'll grow to love as much as you have the Redwoods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear friend. I know we will, and am putting it out to the universe to find a very happy home in the pines :) xoxoxoxo

      Delete