Friday, February 14, 2014

Sorrow.

I am reaching out to the friens I've made while growing as an artist - I need your support. Not in any way but emotional.

A week ago, I scalded myself. It's enough that I have MS, but a burn this extreme (1st and 2nd degree burns) has made it crazy stupid to do even the smallest of things.

I thought that MS made it hard,. but I really do sympathize with my dear Uncle, who suffered burns at the age of 8 and still tried for a professional operatic career. Maybe one day I'll go into that, but not now.

I am hurting.  My stomach and right breast were hit with boiling water, all my fault, and right now I am trying to deal with the burns, let alone what it will look like later.  Right now, I don't care.

Keep me in your thoughts, will you?  Love you guys very much,
Juliette xoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing Juliette!!!!
    I did the 'poor the freshly boiled jam over the hand' bit and that was painful, so I cannot imagine how painful such sensitive areas must be.
    Sending healing thoughts.
    Greer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greer, thank you so much, and so sorry you hurt your hand like that!! :( Hands can be so bad as we need them for so much. xoxo Juliette

      Delete
  2. Oh Juliette,

    I'm so sorry this has happened to you! I know that healing up from a bad burn is a difficult process to go through. Please keep in mind that this is going to heal and the pain will subside. I know there are moments it feels like it will never quit hurting. But it will! Hoping you have the speediest possible recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janet :) It's nuts, but it is really teaching me the great importance of patience. Hard one to learn!! xoxo Juliette

      Delete
  3. big, huge prayers that you heal swiftly and the healing process is as pain free as possible. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear friend :) xoxo Juliette

      Delete
  4. Oh no how painful that mus be. I can imagine every thing you do makes for a lot of pain. And all that on top of the MS I will add you to my prayer list.Take care and let your body heal. I'm praying for a quick recovery. let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Alice. I have to say that it feels like I had a huge pity party with myself online last night, and am trying to work through that, to be honest. But aside from that? I feel lots of love today which makes everything bearable. Really. xoxo Juliette

      Delete
  5. !!!! I hate to hear this. I'm so sorry this has happened! I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lela, thanks so much. I am definitely working on recovering but it can be so hard looking at that bench! :P xoxo Juliette

      Delete