Thursday, January 16, 2014

Still working.

on getting better, that is.  *sigh*  I posted this in my FB today:

After my infusion being pushed back a second time, we are aiming for this coming Wednesday. Really hoping I can keep that appointment, as I'm starting to feel the absence The reason for the delay is that I'm *still* sick with this crud/plague/flu. Little by little though, am feeling better. Now if I can just get some pieces finished for the first show of the year I would be happy.  Luckily there are some jewelry pieces already made that I can put in the show, but really wanted to make some new ones for it. Am working on being reasonable about what I can and can't do, but it's hard sometimes.

To which Darlene and Kim gave me some great advice:

Kim:  you need to feel better to feel better
Darlene:   gosh, i hope so too! all better for the better!


It's so great and so easy to receive good advice.  I need to put it into practice.  Sometimes it feels like the world is passing me by.  Selfish feelings, I suppose.  But this blog helps me release some of the tension and I appreciate you for reading it.

Love, Juliette

Adding a picture of this piece because it reminds me of the great times I'll have doing more copper work. I just have to #($#)*$)#* get better first.  :D

 

6 comments:

  1. May the wings of healing alight upon your shoulders. I do hope you can get back into your "makies" soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thanks for your words of wisdom. The last three weeks I have been reading and looking at everyone's beautiful creations, and feeling 'left out', if that makes sense. Well, the answer is simple - just get better and you'll be creating again too! XOXO

      Delete
    2. Love you back, girl! Hope he's home soon. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hope your foul wog packs it's bags and departs NOW so your infusion can quickly take place and you can be back creating with gusto again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that - 'foul wog'. I must use it! :D Love you artista :)

      Delete