Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Holidays :)

Sometimes this year makes me feel very down and sad, and I used to think I had SAD, but this year I'm feeling a bit different so am thinking part of it has been mindset.

Many artistic breakthroughs, lessons learned, and goals set for next year.  These thoughts have been what has propelled me through so far, and I'm confident that this Holiday season is going to remain joyful! 

Last weekend, I showed at the Triton Museum of Art's Holiday show.  It was wonderful!!!!

my table at the museum.

one of several 'spirit dolls'.  Quickly becoming something I'm making a lot of!

Honestly, this is where the 'face jewelry' started.  It's all Petra's fault!  :D  These are my Mermaid earrings.

Another 'spirit doll.'  I will take pictures of the latest pieces, which are mostly faces and have graduated onto mixed media.  


I feel like I'm growing up as a jewelry designer, and it feels wonderful!  Many pieces are emerging, I have a show mid-January and have been asked to teach/demo at an Artists' Guild in Campbell, California. 

Lots of love and hopes you're all doing well!
Love, Juliette

2 comments:

  1. yay. no SAD! and congrats on your shows and teaching workshop. what thrills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay indeed!!! Hah! I didn't think I had it, but am glad I was really right ;) Yes! Am excited about what this all could be. Onward! Sending you lots of love this holiday season xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete