Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holiday cards.

Yep, it's that time of year for holiday fairs and shows.  I'm just about ready, although I'm adding a few more necklaces and pendants to the arsenal!  Somehow, my necklaces are selling better than my earrings this year.  Mark says it's because I tend to make my earrings too long.  He may be right, as that's how *I* like to wear them. Hah!

Here's one of the latest:

Petra's focal, topped with a piece of etched copper, a copper chain and handmade steel and copper components.


Anyway, I decided to add some hand printed cards to the stock this year, and had a lot of fun making them:





Anyway, hope your week is going well.  I've been wrestling with the MS crap a bit this week but it doesn't keep me down for long :P

xoxo Juliette

2 comments:

  1. Over the years I’ve ordered dozens of Holiday cards that were printed with less than expected quality. Last year my company in Pembroke Pines, FL printed some Holiday business cards with PCA Delta, and they were great. I’ve been printing with them ever since. If you need holiday cards printed go to http://www.pcadeltaprinting.com/ I strongly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latoya, I actually don't print my cards out of house ;)

      Delete