Saturday, September 14, 2013

New work, shows...

So I've not been feeling my best the last few days, but there's an infusion this Monday which should help - hopefully.  I have SO much to do in the next few weeks, with the Triton asking for new pieces (prints and jewelry) for their upcoming show and a new show at the Mountain Arts Center as well.  I'm working on some small prints and card sets for the Mountain Arts Center and some mixed media and jewelry for the Triton.

Ugh.  How will I get it done?  I wish sometimes that I was still 19 or so, with the energy to work on jewelry all night, sleep a little then get up at 7 to paint in early morning light.  That was my favorite time to paint.

Anyway, SO much to get done and hopefully it will.


These are the two latest pieces - the former with a fossil I got from Kim of Numinosity Beads, and the latter piece is handmade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment