Monday, September 23, 2013

New pieces

I've recently had a lot of good sales!!  It's wonderful and yet I find myself having to make much more very soon, as the first big show of the Fall/Winter is coming up next week.  Yikes!  Anyway, I had SO much fun putting these pieces together.  They feature some beloved artists' work from Lela Bouse-McCracken and Jana of Paryb Happy Fish.

Now, it's time to get some prints done and get them scanned into the computer!  Happy work, not complaining one bit :)

Love, Juliette





3 comments:

  1. I knew you could make some magic with those pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lela!! I love those pieces SO much that it actually took me a while to use them. The piece I call 'Demeter' (the first one) actually was easy - I wanted to make it simply. But the 'Moon' piece - you know I had a brass piece below it, but eventually it needed somethingi a bit more 'haunting' to me. I'm still learning, but am very happy with these. Thank you for your beautiful artwork! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sale! It seems that you're really on a roll lately and your style is nicely established!

    ReplyDelete