Monday, July 22, 2013

Wow, now that was a good show.

Long and short of it, I sold 4 necklaces and 3 pairs of earrings.  It was crazy seeing all the necklaces going, just crazy! I must be doing something right, plus using some great components that some of my good friends have made ;)

almost kept this one.  It was the first to sell.

This one was really fun to make.  Mainly because after looking at zillions of great new polymer art, it was time to try something of my own. This was the first one, and it sold in two hours :D  I love it, the woman who bought it wanted to wear it with a new black suit she bought.  Since I always thought it would go to an Indiana Jones type of person, I LOVED that I was wrong here. ;)


Okay, time to get new work done.  That was the last of the summer shows, so now it's time to think about Fall and Holiday stuff.  Holy crap, where does the time go?

XOXO Juliette

10 comments:

  1. Love the beetles in that last necklace and the first one is amazing too. No surprise to me that they're selling like hot cakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I feel like I'm finding the next turn in the road, if that makes sense. xoxo J

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your sales! Your pieces are wonderful and unique--it's now wonder they sold so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice! Thanks so much. It has definitely felt like an affirmation to continue! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. Now isn't that a great feeling? Especially when you are making so many of your own components.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great feeling!!!! And yes, to make so much of what goes into the pieces and the rest being made by friends I admire? It makes it even better. I love that I get to wake up in the morning and do what I love so much. Feel SO lucky! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that first necklace, the focal has a techno tribal look I've never seen and the second one with those blue beetles is just fun. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That first one has a focal from Jana of Happy Fish! Fabulous original work that has inspired quite a few of us. Thanks for liking the beetle one too, that one was pretty much all me ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Cool!!! Congratulations Juliette, I will have to make more of the tribal pendants, I guess ;->

    ReplyDelete