Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Codeine. Ugh.

Was having a good few days getting things done (LOTS of components worked on, ready to put together, lots of copper work, etc.), then yesterday my chest/lungs started hurting.  A few years ago, I caught whooping cough while in the hospital (MS relapse), and it's never fully gone away (they never do, do they?).  Anyway, last night I couldn't stop the coughing and thankfully we saved some of my codeine cough syrup from last fall.  Feeling much better today, but am in a complete druggy haze. :P

Am going to try and wake up a bit and get some work done now!  MUST take pictures, if anything.

xoxo J

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, love. Am feeling much better today, and just got a box of cooling products from the MS society! Cooling vest, scarf, etc. - such a great surprise and good timing :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hurry and make some jewelry! Who knows what great stuff a codeine high will produce?!? ;)

    Seriously though...hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lela!! I love your thinking, I really do!! :D Too bad I couldn't do jewelry in my sleep, am thinking I could have really given the Surrealists a run for their 'money.' Hah!

      Thanks love, pictures tomorrow!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Codeine is so strong, I used to take it for pain when I was younger, then I realised thats why my hands kept swelling up so i dont go near it now! It is like walking on pain free air though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice when you need it, but I do tend to stay away from it until the 'last minute.' We had some on hand the last time this happened, and Mark had to pretty much yell at me to take it ('I have SCHOOL in the morning. Take the codeine so I can sleep!') Poor guy ;P

      xoxo

      Delete