Monday, June 17, 2013

crazy busy!

It's officially summer fair time.  I had a practice run with the tent today, and found that while I need help setting it up, I can take it down fairly easy by myself.  Whew!  The car is actually packed for Saturday, and it's only Monday!  But it's not a huge amount, which I'm grateful for - jewelry doesn't take up much room.  The tent and table fit in the trunk, and the side table is in the back seat along with the boxes of displays.

Here was me last year outside at a fair at the Mountains Art Center:

On my Grandmother's card table, a very sturdy but SMALL space.
I now have a 10 x 10 tent, and it's big enough for my 6' table and another old wine rack table we have that has height - good enough to add dimension to the space.  plus I have a sign, too - promise to take pictures of everything!

It's infusion day tomorrow, and I'm feeling pretty good!  It's a very good sign, because normally the day before I am dragging like a slug.  But - things are feeling good.  Just crazy busy!

Hoping you have a great week, and I look forward to sharing the adventures of this week with you. xoxo Juliette

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I really am excited for this one! :)

      Delete
  2. Things are growing for you, step by step, in good directions. Crazy busy fun is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really have learned a lot in the past 12 months, and am glad to be able to talk about it with people such as you :)

      Delete
  3. Crazy busy is good. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope it's a good time! :)

      Delete
  4. Best wishes for the show and makes lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes, hopefully it will be a success. Just being there makes me feel great!

      Delete
  5. Sounds great. Wishing you lots of sales and friendly encounters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) And yes! I look forward not only to hopeful sales, but to talking to people there - something I didn't think I would enjoy, but the Spring festival changed that ;)

      Delete