Thursday, June 27, 2013

A little side trip, much anticipated.


taken from Wikipedia

I am a complete Neil Gaiman fan.  Have been since my college freshman days. Tomorrow I'm going to see him in person at a book signing for his latest book, 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane.'

This is going to be at S.F.'s ACT theater, a beautiful building.  It's sold out.  He's apparently going to sign every person's book who wants to have their copy signed, plus one other book (from home or purchased there).  I'm bringing something.

Thing is, that's a HUGE theater.  I don't drive well in the dark.  It might not happen (the autograph), and I have to be okay with that.

I'm just so excited to be going :)

xoxo J xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope you get your autograph. I love his graphic novel Sandman and I'm currently reading American Gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For fans of American Gods, something good coming up next year, as reported by Neil :)

    ReplyDelete