Wednesday, April 24, 2013

at the bench today.

I had the monthly infusion yesterday, so was out of commission, plus we visited my Parents over the weekend - now it's back to work at the bench!  It was SO bright outside today, that most pictures are overexposed - so I'll have to retake some tomorrow to list on Etsy:

Focal by Petra of Scorched Earth.  Copper paddles, copper, ceramics by Happy Fish, agates, Tuareg beads, Jupiter jasper.
This is still in the works, needs tweaking but is almost there.  I'm playing with the idea of taking out the large agates.

Esme, in a rare 'still' moment.

Hope you are all well!  More tomorrow, there is a LOT to do before the show intake this Sunday!

xoxo J


4 comments:

  1. Another show! Very cool. I just can't get into the show business (pun intended) ....I have to just work at my own slow pace. ;)

    I like the new piece! Petra's work is amazing, isn't it. I do think you might be right about the large agates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lela! I am not really 'going into' show business (pun intended as well), but this year I decided to try some opportunities that were making themselves available. This may change next year :)


      I adore Petra's work, and it fits SO well with many pieces I am working on. And I did eventually take out those agates ;)

      Delete
  2. I like how you used Petra's focal here. glad the weather and your health are cooperating. Good luck getting ready for the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim! I think that I like what happened to the piece after I simplified things a bit. It shows off Petra's pendant more, and also my copper work. Hopefully others (buyers?) will agree ;)

      xoxo J

      Delete