Friday, March 22, 2013

Triton Museum of Art.

I closed my Etsy shop for a week starting  yesterday, and just set up my space at the Triton today.  

I love that we are all situated within the galleries in the museum.  Hah, the one I'm in (Warburton) is featuring an exhibit of 7 foot tall paintings, beautifully done but mostly of naked baby dolls. HAH!  Kind of cool.  :D

Next gallery over is an exhibit I'm looking forward to seeing - Echoes of Islam.

Hopefully this show will go well, it's a really beautiful space in the middle of Silicon Valley!

xoxo J XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Hey there...was good to meet you at the Triton yesterday. Hope you had a good day of sales?
    Looking forward to seeing what components you have when you open up your etsy :)

    -Kashmira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kashmira!! It's so good to hear from you. This week is crazy, so the Etsy shop won't open till next weekend, but I will tell you I don't really have anything up at the moment component-wise. However, I promise to get some pieces up in about a week and a half, and will send you some pictures of things I've done for other artists so you have some ideas/points of reference. :) It was a GREAT day Saturday, and I can't wait to get back in June! Plus the Gift Shop will carry my pieces starting next month :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! Look and sounds like a fun time. Hope it was a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lela my friend! It was a great success! The art exhibits were gorgeous as well. It's a beautiful space and I'm very happy to be going back in June :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! Why thank you so kindly for doing a post on my first ever treasury...
    Check out greybirdstudio latest necklaces that she made from her beads for some extraordinary lucky lady... Her work is so amazing that I almost weep...true artistry in every sense.

    I wish you all the luck on what looks to be a very cool show... How I wish I could come up and check it out..
    Cheers, Cynthia @ Beatnheart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Cynthia! Your treasury was gorgeous and worth mentioning :) I'll definitely look at greybirdstudio, thanks!

      It was a fantastic show. News came out of it, too - I should post about it!

      Delete