Saturday, February 9, 2013

getting over the photography fear.

I know I'm getting better, but I've gotten a complete phobia about using the new camera.  I want to go back to my old Canon 1535 which is dependable but doesn't take really professional looking pictures.  Am I taking the easy way out?  I don't know.  All I do know is that I have to take pictures of new jewelry between now and Monday, and get them up and edited by Tuesday.

I know I"ll get over this silly self-imposed doubt.  It's just the push that makes me procrastinate.  I see so many beautiful pictures of jewelry out there and I think, oh come on!  You have a long way to go. But I won't know how hard the work is until I do more.

Blah blah blah - there's good news, too!  I'm showing on March 23 at the Triton Museum of Art in Santa Clara.  So yes - there must be lots to show!

More tomorrow, including pictures.  xoxo Juliette

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I think I'll be ready in time, but am really looking forward to the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete