Thursday, January 10, 2013

Holidaze

I'm glad things are getting back to a routine.  While the holidays were great, it was so hard to really get quality time at the bench, and I feel like I'm 'behind' in some way.  There's a show intake this Sunday, and I'm about halfway where I should be. 

One reason why I'm really so far behind is that I'm having the Week of the Car Registration Drama.

My car needs a smog (typed in snog, HAHAH) and it won't pass because it needs a catalytic converter, blah blah.  So trying to figure out how to pay for that has been the focus this week.  Yay. It does take away creative juices, I have to admit!

Started some good work but when the stress of the car not passing smog hit, I left it all on the bench.  Now I've applied for a government program to help me pay for the repair so there isn't anything else left to do but wait.  I think I'll start work at the bench again tomorrow. Hah!

Missing you all!  Back in the saddle again.


4 comments:

  1. it looks like a seed pod! I like that!
    I wish you luck for your car repairs, I'm crossing fingers for our old Honda too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too!

      Thanks for the luck, I wish you the same. Hoping for the best! :)

      Delete