Saturday, December 8, 2012

Whew.

Hello loves,

It's been a rough few days.  The infusion wasn't kind to me this time and I am waiting to see the results of a culture taken when I was at the hospital - they suspect I have contracted MRSA, which is apparently a non responsive to medication type of virus. I've been susceptible to viruses all my life so this was a bit wacky to hear, but I'll know more late Monday afternoon.

Anyway,  I've been working on churning out all the designs I have in my head!  So far, not so much luck but with the help of some glorious enamelled sticks by Numosity, I'll have some pieces out this week :)

Love, Juliette


4 comments:

  1. Oh Juliette, sorry to hear that news. Glad you have some new bits to play with. That always brightens up my day. Be well. I'll hold you in the light from here.
    xo Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear friend. I had a lot of fun creating with your sticks today! So excited to have some more to play with - am thinking of another choker with some of those sticks on it (plus other things).

      I feel better today, but took medication to 'keep going', so am gauging energy so I don't burn out ;)

      xo Juliette

      Delete
  2. Darn...sorry to hear you're having a rough time! Hope things lighten up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Lela! I'm feeling a bit more human today, so got pictures taken and items listed. More to do but feeling more like myself, so that's always good! Hope you're doing well, xo Juliette

      Delete