Monday, December 3, 2012

New things.

The storms are over (for now), and I finished up several pairs of earrings and a necklace.  I've got a really large necklace project in the works, and am looking forward to working on it tomorrow.  For now, here's what I've been up to:

Basqiat. Sterling silver, german silver, ink, wax, paper.

Praefulgio II. Sterling silver, ink, brass, copper.

Rite of Spring. Brass, copper, ink, wax.

Staccato. Copper, sterling silver, ink, wax.

Vallauris. Ceramics by Scorched Earth, steel, sterling silver, watch parts.

What the Sea Found. Ceramics by Scorched Earth, mixed media, sterling silver.
Whooee.  Time for some dinner.
Love you guys,
Juliette

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Aren't Petra's pieces a gas to use. I have an order in transit right now too. Your metal pairings and finishes are so pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Petra's pieces, and wish I could have an open standing order. Ha! Maybe next month I can get more. Right now, am looking forward to getting your pieces, as I love the enameled copper matchsticks. They also really resonate with what I'm doing at the moment.

    Thanks for telling me about my pairings and finishes. I'm pretty happy right now and feel that there is a good 'next phase' coming up. Like I'm getting into a good groove with learning and experimenting, and new pieces are coming relatively easy, if that makes sense. Thanks again, your work inspires me very much!

    ReplyDelete