Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting lots done.

Having Mark gone has been hard, but I've put most of my energy into working. I have so much to do and to learn, and two shows and the Holidays ahead.  Here's what I've been up to:

And the Color - copper, sterling silver, enamel, ink, wax.

Dao II - Copper, fine and sterling silver, ink, wax.

Unwound - Copper, fine and sterling silver, ink, wax.

Oceanea - Tiny delicate fish vertebrae are patinated and frame beautiful ceramic dangles by Scorched Earth.

(Reworked) Scentium - Fire painted copper, ink, wax.

Sterling Silver, enamel.

Sterling silver, steel, wood-fired ceramics.

 Eubol II - Gilded polymer clay faces, steel and sterling silver, ceramic disk components by Scorched Earth, shark's tooth, pearl, Swarovski crystals, antique bellydance coins from Eclectic Tea, turquoise resined pendants


Fire painted copper, steel, ink, antique coins from Numinosity.
Thanks for having a look.  I'm knackered! Mark sends me video messages almost every day which has been so nice.  He's planning on going to the Doctor Who museum in Cardiff, lucky bastard! :D

xoxo love to all,
Juliette

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous batch of earrings Juliette! My favorites are Scentium earrings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lucie! I like Scentium a lot, too, especially after adding ink and wax. xo

      Delete
  2. Nice variety of lovely earrings. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm such a fan of your work, so it means a lot. xo

      Delete
  3. Lots of great earrings! And the photos look good too. Busy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lela! Thanks so much :) More coming, and a request for components too. That one has always left me a bit confused, as I can make them for myself but when I think, oh - someone wants to buy a few components from me - I hit a blank wall. Weird! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of your new earring designs. Especially the ones with the greenish center. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, love! I'm planning on taking most of my shop to the show this weekend, in the hopes that I'll make multi-sales. I've not been to this show (East of Santa Cruz, apparently a good art holiday show), so don't know what to expect but am hopeful. xo

      Delete