Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back at the bench.

Lots of pictures to take. I had such a good show this past weekend that I don't have a lot of stock left, which means I've got to get busy!!  Made another pair of the sterling 'Lyre' earrings so they're reposted in the shop:

Sterling Silver - 'Moirae II'.
 Time to get more new designs out!!

OH - speaking of new designs, have you seen what Fanci has been up to lately:

In LOVE with these!!!!  Look at some of the others, too.  Just gorgeous.
I'm loving Beatnheart's new earring design, too!  Have a look here.  Prettttty.

Lots of love!!! - Juliette

2 comments:

  1. I Lyke the Lyre, such an elegant shape.
    I made it back to the southern studio. Made sure I had a fresh stash of newly ordered beads to go with my next bunch from the studio. I'm pretty sure beads beget beads. I'll fill up my tanks and be off and running. Glad you had a good show. Mine were a little more spotty this year it seemed.
    Keep up the good work.
    Yeah, Fanci and Beatn... nice stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that lyre shape is a real winner!

    ReplyDelete