Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rolling along...

Got more done today.  It's funny how all this work is getting done and I've not touched the sterling silver sheet - yet.  Soon.  Need to get over this!

Here's today:

Spoken. Fire painted copper, polymer, sterling silver.

Scarf (or hair) pin.  Copper, ink.

Scarf (or hair) pin.  Copper, ink.

A Brighter Word Than Bright - polymer, ink, brass, steel, silk, copper.

A Brighter Word Than Bright - polymer, ink, brass, steel, silk, copper.

Sermonum - brass, copper, polymer, ink.

Sermonum - brass, copper, polymer, ink.
The last one has been 'getting to me.' I am fascinated by the way it emerged.  Have you ever had that happen?  It's one of the strangest things I've made, (not THE strangest), and I adore it.  Not so sure about the chain, though.  Was thinking maybe  it needs a leather cord.
xoxo Juliette

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking these pieces, very clean and crisp design, simple yet intriguing.
    and my favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kim. A lot of inspiration has been taken from your Buddhist mala beads, hence those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the painted copper on these pieces. I think a nice piece of roughed up leather cord would work a treat with the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, I am going to try the leather cord. It will look so much more 'in place', I think. Thank you!

      Delete