Wednesday, October 3, 2012

a good day.

Today was a day full of good work and good health.  Here's what I finished up today (work started yesterday):

Moirae II - Sterling silver.

Caverna - Copper, ink, sterling silver.



Rothkoesque - copper, brass, ink.

Okay, time to go watch a movie or something.  I have a cat snoring very loudly next to me, will have to turn up the volume!

my Ferdinand - actually, his name is Lapis and he's a huge British Blue.  My boy <3

Hello you.  Awake now?

xoxo Juliette

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors on your Rothkoesque!!
    My cat is a loud snorer too! Like I can't hear me thinking, ha! Your Ferdinand is gorgeous, I love these blue cats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love the Rothkoesque earrings, too - wanted to keep them, but might try making a pair for myself.

      Does your cat make noises too, like humming? It's pretty funny! xoxo

      Delete