Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ceramarama, wackiness, and I need a nap!

What a day and it's only 2:30.  I got up earlyish and went to the big ceramics party at the gallery.  Just as fun, silly, and wacky as last year - I love mountain people!

My friend Paula Prekowski, a very talented potter, throwing a bowl.  These are donated to Loaves and Fishes, where they'll be auctioned off in a fundraiser.  I also did more raku, but haven't taken pictures yet - I was so beat that as soon as the pieces were hosed off, I got them and went home!  

Here's those earrings for you, Fanci (wink)
I'm tired.  Going to veg out a bit, then see what happens next.
xoxo Juliette

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I could watch a potter at the wheel add day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I could too. They also had a sculpting/building demo going on which was awesome except for some guy who was great on guitar but kept thinking he could sing wacky lyrics to accompany the work being done. UGH.

      Delete
  2. Ummm, make that ALL day long. I guess I need a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool earrings! and I'm reading your blog backwards... now you are making the bowl...now you are thinking azure is deep blue. I think I know how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You crack me up. I'm not the only one who reads things backwards then? Are you left handed, perchance?

      xoxo

      Delete