Saturday, September 29, 2012

a web site.

I'm actually working on a website.  This blog will of course be attached, but I am hoping to build a more 'professional' side to my fun, if that makes sense.

It's been YEARS since I've built one, so it might not appear right away.  But it's been taking up my attention tonight, in a good way.

OH, and I just got $200 worth of silver from Rio Grande today.  AHHHH!  Play time.  (smirk)

Hope you all have a great weekend - it's going to be HOT tomorrow here.  Time for a morning swim before starting studio work!!

xoxo Juliette


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your website and I'm envious of your silver haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, all those details with making a website. Can't believe I used to think it was fun!

      The silver was a gift from my husband. He loved the pair I had made, and the work with the PMC3, and said he would 'invest' in some sheet silver for me to work on - the idea being that hopefully they'd sell and I'd make more money to buy more silver ;) It was a wonderful surprise, and I'm excited - but a little hesitant, as I just came off a steel workshop where you were encouraged to 'go nuts' because steel is cheap. Not exactly the same thinking with silver, hah!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow. Have fun with the silver! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lela! I've already started on some hoops, but am looking forward to doing some more oblong pieces tomorrow. xoxo

      Delete