Sunday, August 12, 2012

Whoo, it's been hot.

The hot weather has really hit the mountains here.  Thank GOODNESS we have a very cool house, naturally.  But it's made me have to rework my studio schedule.  I will lay things out in the morning, then do correspondence, housework, chores, etc. in the early afternoon and then work on pieces again after the sun goes down. 

Here's what I've been working on this week.  Steel and German silver:


I love working free-forming steel.  Thanks, Keith LoBue!

How's everyone?  Did anyone see the meter showers last night?  OH what I would have given to have taken a picture of them!

xoxo Juliette

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love that free-formed steel piece! How fun!

    It was too cloudy during the meteor showers. Unfortunately the clouds only brought a few sprinkles here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice! It's done now, and I'm ready to work on more.

      xoxo Juliette

      Delete
  2. It's been too cloudy over here too. Liking that steel forming a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, sorry you both missed the meteors. I couldn't see too much, but it was wonderful to at least see two. Glad you like the steel! I'm having lots of fun with the lessons it's teaching me.

      Delete