Friday, August 3, 2012

Much better now.

After a week of sludginess (stomach flu, low fever, blech), I am finally feeling better and ready to start creating tomorrow.

In the dark days (what I call being sick when you really can't do anything), I read lots of your blogs and really got inspired.  I'm really getting back into combining handmade copper components with other materials, like steel and polymer.  Lots of fun ahead!

Really happy with this new baby.  Tide and Rivulets:




xoxo Juliette

6 comments:

  1. No fair being sick in summer! Glad you're better. Love this new work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, dear Lela! I agree, no fair being sick in summer. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the wavy copper and the yarn. Great textures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm loving what you've been up to as well!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you are feeling better! I love the 'Tide and Rivulets' necklace, and I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your new experiments in combining copper with other mediums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alice! Hope you're having a great rest of the weekend xoxo Juliette

      Delete