Sunday, July 8, 2012

A very long, very fun weekend.

I am tired, but before starting a new week, here were some of the highlights of the past four days:

Rooftop cocktails for the Fourth, fabulous dinner with dear friends in San Jose.

Friday afternoon, carpooled to Galleria Parc Hotel in SF, then taxiied to the most heavenly dinner at Vicolleti on Green. A Must Go for Bay Area peoples.

Strolled to Club Fugazi for Beach Blanket Babylon. Hysterical!

2am, in the hotel eating chocolates and pinot, then Wayne runs to the nearest cafe for antipasti.

I leave everyone still partying and walk back to our room, passing this incredible Hitchcock 'Vertigo' staircase. I am in LOVE with them!!



2 comments:

  1. WOW. Sounds like a fantastic summer weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was...but I really felt my age (45, going on 46 on August 14). Hah!

    Well, all that sentence *really* means is that I normally don't do weekends like that all the time anymore.

    xoxo Juliette

    ReplyDelete