Friday, May 11, 2012

Taking most of the shop with me tomorrow.

So tomorrow's festival in Ben Lomond has a chance of being a 'lucrative' one.  It's hard to tell, but there are events going on in the area, the weather has been fantastic, and Mother's Day generally brings people up here from the Bay Area for drives, lunches, etc.

I'm going to take most of my Etsy shop with me, and if anything sells (which I'm hoping it will!!!), then the remainder goes back in on Sunday.





Leaves to bring to my meeting with Doug next Tuesday.  Almost out of copper, crap!!  Had to order some emergency copper and wire.

We'll see how it goes!

xoxo Juliette

2 comments:

  1. I think I must be the only jewelry artist who hasn't folded some copper...and I really want to try it. Except I have no idea how. I better ask Google. ;)

    I love these.

    Hope the festival went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be happy to help you with anything, Lela! I will say that experimentation has been the best for me. Get a few small pieces of copper, maybe 26gauge (3" x 3" squares aren't too bad, or maybe you have a source?) and just play around with the torch :) Try different things on the metal, as well, before folding it ;) xoxo Juliette

    ReplyDelete