Saturday, April 21, 2012

So very tired today.

It's almost the day for my monthly infusion (this coming Tuesday), and I am really feeling the fatigue today.  But there is SO MUCH to do!  This house is still not finished, there is jewelry to make, I meet with an artist tomorrow for a collaboration meeting...there is no time to be tired.

Made these the other day with items from an exchange I participate in, one of the best things I've EVER had the joy of being part of.


Migration.  Vintage bone pendants, Thai Buddhist Mala beads from Numinosity

Looking forward to meeting with Doug tomorrow, my talented textile artist friend.  We are collaborating on some work together, and he said he's going to give me a bag of remnants from his weaving!  Serious treasures.  Can't wait!

xoxo Juliette

7 comments:

  1. OH, I like the colors on the new earrings. And LUCKY you for the fibers coming your way. Lucky you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely earrings, juliette, hope your energy pics up for your textile day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alek! It did, and I took lots of pictures! I think I was on an energy high all day though, because I'm tired tonight (early night, I think)!

      Delete
  3. I love those earrings! Don't work to hard--you need to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, thanks for your thoughts. I know I overdid it today but what a DAY! I think it's time to have an early night, though. And thanks about the earrings, they were fun to do and I love Kim's beads!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Juliette. Monthly transfusion? I'm sure that's something you never get used to but if it keeps you going hallelujiah!
    I'm trying to catch up on my commentary today, sometimes it gets away from me and then I feel bad.
    I love seeing what people do with my beads and supplies. Something magic happens in the hands of someone new.
    xoxo KIm

    ReplyDelete