Friday, March 23, 2012

Work in progress.

I am searching for a good organization 'box', something like a printer's type box. I know someone on Etsy sells them (well I have seen lots but have bought from her so will probably again), but judging from this work space it would surely come in handy today!


This piece is still coming along. The main part is recycled beehive, then there is a tooth from an herbivore of some sort, paper, steel wire and a very cool button. Still playing.
Xoxo Juliette 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Funky. Love the little bulbs in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has taken more shape since yesterday - I added a copper backing and 'threaded' it together with black steel wire. I'm thinking this is going to be a mounted wall sculpture. More pics to come at some point! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! This has turned into a framed piece. Will take photos of it and another that came out of the 'shadow box' exchange.

    ReplyDelete