Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pouring rain...

I have had to move projects into the living room in order to work as it is the only room in the house that is warm. I can't WAIT until April 1, when we are officially in what we hope will be our home for several years! It has light! Warmth! Gardening! Studio space!

So the next few weeks will be focused on moving and correspondence. Come April, lots more pieces, techniques to discuss, and Open Studios!

Off to Santa Cruz in the morning. Then gallery sitting in the afternoon.

Xoxo for now!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. I know how happy I was when I moved from a studio in a dank garage to a big open room with a view of the Alaska range.
    Looking forward to seeing what emerges.
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Kim, what a view you must have. I admit there are things I love about this studio. The view, the serenity, the long, long bench/table....but it is going to be much better to be able to work whenever I want in warmth and dryness. Hah! See you on the other side.
    xoxo Juliette

    ReplyDelete