Sunday, October 9, 2011

So tired but really feeling accomplished today.

I'm really happy with a $15 investment I made today - two clamp lights and a white storage bin.  They are the new photography studio and while some adjustments need to be made (different bulbs, I think), I am finally getting the light I'm wanting for the pieces coming out.  Slowly but surely things are 'getting there.'  I am so impatient, but I have to remember I've only been putting my things 'out there' since July of this year.



I worked on more brass and copper today, in preparation for lots of upcoming projects.  More on that in the next few days!!  We are going up to visit my Parents on Tuesday, so I may be offline for a day or two.  Enjoy your weekend/week!

2 comments:

  1. Your jewelry and components are looking wonderful...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, thanks so much!! It's been one of those times when I feel in my element, if you know what I mean. It's been a long time coming (years). ;)

    ReplyDelete