Monday, October 31, 2011

Long day!

Today was busy.  A 'checkup' MRI in the morning (I get one yearly to check on things with the MS) in Santa Cruz (about 40 minutes away, a long drive for me), then home to rest and then work on more jewelry.  We are not in a 'trick or treat' zone (too far up for walkers/no kids nearby that I know of), so I've been doing some paperwork and things tonight while listening to my husband's choice of movies on the television.  Ha!  Much of what he is watching I really don't want to see, honestly ;)

There are three new pairs of earrings and some pendants, and I hope to get pictures and listings up tomorrow!

Happy Halloween/Samhain/All Hallows Eve,
Juliette


1 comment:

  1. If you check out my blog post today when you get back from your mri it should make you smile... =)

    ReplyDelete