Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy day.

Today has been one of those days I adore - being able to work as hard as I can, as long as I can, on art.  Admittedly, some of that is also 'marketing', or getting pieces ready for this or that, but as a new person to this business (trying to make it a business, that is), I know from past jobs that the more I put myself out there, the better chances I have.  So today I worked on pieces, read a prospectus or two, and found out how to apply for programs and some shows.  We'll see how it all shapes up in the next month!

'Fire' Earrings - Fire Painted Copper, Antique Bone Beads, Amber Beads.

'Movement' - Fire painted Brass and Copper focal, polymer clay beads, amazonite, jasper, copper clasp.


Hope your day was wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful! Good luck with your business. The most fun part is definately the creating! I came across your blog via Google+ which I am trying to learn for networking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Val! I've been really enjoying Google + as well. Still learning the 'ropes' there, but really like the formats.

    ReplyDelete