Friday, October 14, 2011

Big weekend and week ahead!

Back from my trip up to Nevada City to visit my family - wonderful time, always too short.  There's a lot going on in the next week, and I'm excited to get into it.  Tomorrow (Saturday) is the 'Encore' day of Open Studios, and I'm looking forward to exploring the work of fellow artists.    A few weeks ago, I met artist Doug Allen Masury at Open Studios, and he is interested in using some of my pieces in his tapestries.  I'm excited to get pieces over to him, and to see how he will incorporate them!

Sunday I am looking forward to working with a dear friend, Robin of Bird Song Designs.  We're going to have an art day in my studio - she's incredibly talented and working with her always opens up new creative inspirations.

And - I was invited to be a Guest blogger for Love My Art Jewelry!
My contribution will be this coming Wednesday, October 19.  Stay tuned! 


2 comments:

  1. You are gonna be a busy girl! So happy to have you over at LMAJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a wonderful day/weekend so far! Hope you're enjoying it as well - I've been mentally working on my blog while going to Open Studios ;)

    ReplyDelete