Thursday, September 29, 2011

Well...

Not as successful in the studio today.  I finished three pairs of earrings I have been working on all week (using the fire-painted copper and brass), but the ear wires I made just aren't working.  They aren't allowing the pieces to hang properly.  So, will try again with some sketches tonight and hopefully get them into the shop tomorrow.  My goal was to list them tonight, but that's not going to happen now.

Another 'realization' was that some of the pieces have scratches in them.  Argh!  I didn't notice how much they show up until I photographed them.  Some scratches are good - they add to the piece, but the ones I noted today need some TLC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment